- Solid forged aluminum arms
- 170 / 175 with 3-bolt direct mount ring interface
- M30 Spindle for use with Praxis M30 BB's
- New Wave Tech tooth profile DM ring 49mm or Boost 52mm chain line
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11 or SRAM 10/11 chains
- Approximate weight 670g +/- (175 with 30T)
- CADET INSTRUCTIONS HERE
BB : The Cadet M30 mountain crank requires the use of a Praxis M30 bottom bracket as it has a 30mm drive bearing, and a 28mm non-drive bearing unique to Praxis. Please choose from the M30 options above for your specific frame spec.
DM RING : We make two versions of our DM rings for correct chainlines. “DM-A” or “DM-B”
When installed on a Praxis mtn crank : DM-A = 49mm NON-BOOST Chainline.
When installed on a Praxis mtn crank : DM-B = 52mm BOOST Chainline.
Note : Chainline is critical. Do NOT install another brand DM ring on a Praxis Mtn crank as the chainline will not be correct 49mm or 52mm Boost.