Created as the ultimate mountain bike crank, the carbon LYFT sits atop the throne as king. With its super light carbon arms, M30 Thru alloy spindle with aluminum preload adjuster and direct mount ring, the LYFT is our premier mountain crank for those that want the very best.
- Hollow Carbon arm construction
- 170 / 175 | 3-bolt direct mount ring interface
- M30 THRU Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 Thru BB
- Wave Tech DM ring 49mm or Boost 52mm chain line
- Works with 10/11/12sp chains
- Weight 454g +/- (175 with 32T)
- Q-Factor 172mm
- Visit our friends at Stikrd.com to create your custom LYFT decal!
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE
BB : The LYFT ‘M30 THRU’ mountain crank requires the use of a Praxis ‘M30 THRU’ bottom bracket. Please choose from the ‘M30 THRU’ options above for your specific frame spec.
DM RING :We make two versions of our DM rings for correct chainlines. “DM-A” or “DM-B”
When installed on a Praxis mtn crank : DM-A = 49mm NON-BOOST Chainline.
When installed on a Praxis mtn crank : DM-B = 52mm BOOST Chainline.
Note : Chainline is critical. Do NOT install another brand DM ring on a Praxis Mtn crank as the chainline will not be correct 49mm or 52mm Boost.