Now with Levatime II X-Spider & Rings | The Zayante Carbon is the ultimate marriage of lightness, stiffness and versatility… and riders also have the option of a factory installed left arm power meter. The name Zayante comes from a famous redwood-covered road climb here in Santa Cruz and so we felt the name was fitting. These cranks instal with our M30 family of BB’s : BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Now with Levatime II X-Spider & Rings
- Carbon arms | 160/ 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36, 53/39 | DM1X 38T, 40T, 42T, 48T
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Approximate weight 620 +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm
- POWER OPTION – The left arm 4iiii power meter is easy setup and maintenance with user-friendly smartphone app. It is compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, and smartphones. The 4iiii meter measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm with data accuracy of +/- 1% with configurable rider compensation scale factor. Battery status indicator via 4iiii app. Weight: 9 grams, 100+ hrs from coin cell battery.