Named after a famous redwood covered road in Santa Cruz County, the Praxis Zayante 30mm Hollow Forged crank represents a huge amount of technology in a “Comp” level package. The Zayante combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle.
Add in beautifully sculpted hollow forged crank arms and you have a massive amount of stiffness and power transfer. Praxis Works Cold Forged chainrings and M30 bottom brackets round out the Zayante package for what is a very versatile road crank with top notch Praxis shifting.
The Zayante M30 can be installed in an Eng. threaded frame, BB86, BB30, PF30, or Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Hollow forged crank arms with forged 110BCD or 130BCD Spider
- Traditional 5-Arm 110BCD – 46/36, 50/34, 52/36
- Traditional 5-Arm 130BCD – 53/39
- 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 / 177.5
- M30 AL Spindle – 30mm with 28mm step-down
- M30 BB : BSA, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB frames
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11
- PLEASE READ COMPATIBILITY NOTES TAB ABOVE
- Download Zayante installation instructions here