4iiii DA9100 Shimano Precision LC W/PowerMeter
REMOVED DUE TO JUNE 22ND BUTTON BATTERY LEGISLATION. AVAILABLE AGAIN ETA MID JULY.
Whether you’re a pro or simply training hard, PRECISION powermeters deliver industry-leading accuracy, highly dependable cadence data, 3D powermeter technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain on your crank arm. Designed to be durable and lightweight, compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth head units, PRECISION helps you train harder and smarter.
PRECISION Ride Ready comes installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech ii interface.
- 3D power meter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Over-the-air upgrade capability for adding new features and updates
- Weight: 9 grams
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ hours on 2032 coin cell battery
- Battery status indicator: Alert at 15% battery power