This Conversion BB is for installing a Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle crank in either BB30 or PF30 road frame. This bottom bracket is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with long lasting sealed cartridge bearing
- New updated design with Rubber expanding collet.
- This version for Shimano™ Hollowtech II steel spindle road cranks only.
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 68MM BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road frames
- Not for BBRight, BB386EVO, BB30A, BB86, BB92 frames
- Steel version:Enduro 2437
- Ceramic Version:Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- FAQ FOR THIS SPECIFIC BB HERE
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE
THE PRAXIS PATENT PENDING COLLET
This greatly reduces the chances for creaking and other unwanted noises associated with the lesser “Band Aid/Spacer” type adaptors in the market. This newly updated design refines the fit of the BB inside the frame even better than the original Praxis collet.
You can find the elastomer collet on all our BB30/PF30/BBRight bottom brackets.