Designed to be a proper BB for installing SRAM GXP/ISIS2 cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specialized’s OSBB road frames. This includes cranks from SRAM/TRUVATIV/QUARQ, and Oval Concepts. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on SRAM spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- For SRAM/Truvativ/Quarq GXP/ISIS2, and Oval Concepts 400/500/700series cranks.
- Designed precisely to SRAM bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Enduro 2437/2237 steel bearings
- For 68mm BB30 or PF30 Road frames
- Not for BBRight,BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- BEFORE PURCHASE – PLEASE READ FRAME GUIDE HERE
- FAQ FOR THIS SPECIFIC BB HERE
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE
- PLEASE READ Warranty