Designed to be a proper BB for installing RACE FACE “CINCH” or Rotor “REX” MTB cranks into 73MM BB30/PF30 mountain frames. Our patent pending design keeps the Enduro 6806 cartridge bearings outboard of the frame for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then thread the shorter Drive cup into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- AVAILABLE NOW
- For 73mm 30MM RACE FACE “CINCH” or 30mm Rotor “REX1” MTB cranks only.
- 30mm Drive & 30mm NonDrive | 6806 Steel bearings
- For install in 73mm MTB BB30 and PF30 MTB frames
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- VIP – The Praxis M30 BB tools are needed for installation.
- MTB Guides -ISCG05 & ST Mounted Good, ISCG03 Not Good
- M30 THRU INSTRUCTIONS
- PRAXIS WARRANTY