COLD FORGED – All of our road chainrings are created with our proprietary forging process which allows us to manipulate the ring shape and tooth profile more than ever before. With our “One-Shot” forging we are able to increase the amount of shifting features on a chainring which normal CNC manufacturing won’t allow. The process also creates a harder and tougher tooth surface for durability. Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps and tactically placed shift elevators are all jam packed onto a Praxis ring. Translation: All of these small aggregate features add up to the most durable and consistent shifting rings ever produced for cyclists.
LEVATIME™ – Our LevaTime™ shifting is the product of years of relentless testing and tweaking. The final result is a set of some of the finest and fastest-shifting rings available. With a LevaTime™ ring, several shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift. Synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move upwards. Each individual tooth is sculpted to handle a specific duty. Along with that, precisely located scallops help control chain movement and prevent chain suck.
Introducing our all new “Buzz” chain ring sets. These were designed specifically to be compatible with road cranks that are both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th. The rings continue with our cold forging and LevaTime shifting technology.
- Updated “Buzz” design for both traditional 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (SRAM Exogram.)
- Now including long and short threaded catch pins.
- Cold Forged and Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Work with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- We highly suggest KMC, Shimano™, or Campy chains
- Not compatible with Campy cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern.
- GREAT for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible