Tough enough for Enduro, Downhill, and also weight conscious for XC riding, Praxis MTN Wave™ rings are machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized to take a beating. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
- 104 BCD | 30T – 36T | 7075-T6
- Updated WaveTech teeth | 10/11/12sp SHIMANO/SRAM
- Machined manufacturing with hard black anodizing for durability
- 30T NOTE: is a threaded and needs M8 bolt with min 7.5mm length threads
- REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide