- Aluminum | TRAIL / All Mountain | 32 Hole | 27.5″ or 29″
- 32mm Int. Width | 38mm Ext. Width | Welded Seam
- 3mm offset Asymmetrical spoke bed for even spoke tension
- Tubeless ready with bead lock | Included Praxis orange rim strip
- Easy to mount tubeless tires with floor pump
- Approx Weight 29″ : 518g | 27.5″ : 490g
- 29” : ERD 597mm | 27.5” : ERD 559mm | Rim offset 3mm
Weight: Front hub 150-155g, Rear hub 260-280g
Varies depending bearing, endcap, freehub spec.
Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or SRAM XD
3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub, 120 point drivering
- Front Axles: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 15x100mm, Boost 15x110mm, Boost 20x110mm, or 31mm Torque Caps for 15x110mm RockShox.
- Rear Axles: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm, Boost 12x148mm, 12x150mm, or Super Boost 12x157mm
Hydra Classic mountain hubs are loaded with features every rider will appreciate such as revolutionary 0.52° engagement, generously low weights and an intuitive layout that can be serviced without any proprietary tools. Our range boasts a universe of standard options in terms of axle fit, spoke hole drillings, disc rotor mounting, freehub bodies, and colors.