Praxis X-Rings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. For superior longevity and performance, we cold forge ours from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodize it for even more durability. They also feature our famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time. These X-Rings are made exclusively for our Praxis X-Spider road cranks.
- X-RINGS 160/104BCD – 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 and 53/39
- Cold Forged | Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Works with 10/11sp drivetrains | Highly suggest KMC, Shimano or Campy chains
- At this time not Sram AXS chain Compatible
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- X-Rings are made exclusively for our Praxis 160/104 BCD X-Spider road cranks.