Named after a famous redwood covered road in Santa Cruz County, the Praxis Zayante 30mm Hollow Forged crank represents a huge amount of technology in a “Comp” level package. The Zayante combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle.
Add in beautifully sculpted hollow forged crank arms and you have a massive amount of stiffness and power transfer. Praxis Works Cold Forged chainrings and M30 bottom brackets round out the Zayante package for what is a very versatile road crank with top notch Praxis shifting.
- Hollow forged arms | DM110BCD
- 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36, 53/39 | 38T, 40T, 42T
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Weight 712g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm
- OPTION –Can now order the full crank with 4iiii power meter installed on left arm of crank. The 4iiii power meter is easy setup and maintenance with user-friendly smartphone app. It is compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, and smartphones. The 4iiii meter measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm with data accuracy of +/- 1% with configurable rider compensation scale factor. Battery status indicator via 4iiii app. Weight: 9 grams, 100+ hrs from coin cell battery. Check here if it fits your road frame
- If ordering the crank with 4iiii power, you CAN request different gearing in your order notes section at checkout.
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE