Zayante Carbon 'X' Crankset
ZAYANTE CARBON "X"
The Northern California Coast and Santa Cruz Mountains are steeped in road riding history. To honor it, we named our new top-level crank Zayante, after the fabled redwood-covered climb so-named – secret training ground for many local pros. The Zayante Carbon is the ultimate marriage of lightness, stiffness and versatility.
- Full crank or Arm Set Only.
- Carbon Fiber Arms 160/ 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- Levatime II X-Spider/Rings
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36, 53/39 | 10/11/12sp
- M30 Alloy Spindle | 30MM DRIVE / 28MM NonDRIVE
- 8mm Alloy Main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract
- Weight : 172.5 Armset 408g +/- | 620g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor : 147mm
- 2X CHAINLINE : 44.5mm | 1X CHAINLINE : 45.5mm
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
BB - Praxis M30 road cranks require our M30 family of BBs. These BBs have a 30mm Drive and a 28mm NonDrive Bearing. Versions offered : BSA / BB30-PF30 / BB86-BB90-BB92 / BBright / 386EVO / T47 E.B. / T47 I.B.
SHIMANO - Compatible with both Di2 and mechanical 10/11/12sp Shimano chains/drivetrains.
SRAM - Compatible with both ETap and mechanical 10/11/12sp SRAM chains/drivetrains. This includes the new 'AXS' flat chain.
CAMPY - Compatible with both EPS and mechanical 10/11/12sp Campy chain/drivetrains
MAIN BOLT - These cranks use our M30 alloy Main bolt/Self extractor.
POWER – Aftermarket options for this crank